A comprehensive guide to email marketing
The marketing strategies used by firms have been completely transformed by the digital revolution and this is the main reason why now most of the firms out there are no longer dependent on just banners and TV ads. But some marketing strategies have become more popular with time and email marketing is one such category.
Email marketing has been around for a long time and for a good reason. Even with the advent of social media marketing and changing Google algorithm, email marketing hasn’t lost its touch in the market. With the highest ROI and the most professional way to reach your audience, email marketing has been used by many firms to fuel their reach and brand awareness.
But one of the most important things that you should know about email marketing is that it’s not only about building an email list and sending out promotional emails. But, there are many things that go into a successful email marketing campaign, and through this guide, you will be able to make the most of your email marketing efforts.
Grow or source email list
The first step to a successful email marketing campaign begins with building an ideal email list that will be properly segmented and filtered. There are many different ways you can build or grow your email list and we are going to discuss some of them here.
- If anyone likes your brand then they will surely visit your About Us page and this is where you can put at least one email sign up. If someone is not interested in your brand, product or service then they will never visit your About Us page and that’s why you can be sure that the email list built through this page will be effective.
- You can also build a squeeze page for your website that will mainly focus on only signing up for the newsletter. Because of the simplicity of this page, it will bring you a higher conversion rate.
- Another option for you will be to buy an email list. If you buy an email database, you can be sure that you are getting quality leads since email database companies are very much specific about their service.
Choose an email service
If you are looking forward to any type of support during your email marketing campaign then choosing an email service provider will be the best option. After you buy an email list, you will need to fine-tune your email marketing strategy and an email service provider will aid you in this.
There are surely many email service providers out there but you need to make sure that you choose the best one according to your specific needs and requirements. A good email service provider should offer you a variety of features to build an ideal email marketing campaign. Even if choosing a good email service provider requires spending money, you should not step back and go for it without any second thoughts.
Segment email list
It doesn’t matter from whom you buy email database or how good your email database is, if there is no segmentation in the email list, it will never be effective. Through segmentation, you basically break your email list into smaller groups on the basis of particular criteria so that you can send more personalized emails instead of using a generic approach.
There are surely many ways you can easily segment your list but we have listed some of the most effective ways here:
- Open rate
- Age group
- Lead magnet, and much more
- New subscriber
Improve open rates
After you buy an email list for marketing and choose an email service provider, it’s time to learn how to get high open rates. Here are some of the best tips that you can use to improve the open rates:
- You will need to optimize your send time so that your email reaches people when they are awake and when their inboxes are not flooded with emails.
- Utilize your chance of making a good first impression by including a great welcome message in your emails.
- Just follow the 80/20 rule in which 80% of emails should provide value while the remaining 20% should pitch sales.
Now you have reached the final stage of email marketing. You will never wish to send emails manually as it will significantly consume your valuable time. This is why you need to automate your emails. This will help you to turn your email marketing campaign into a money-making machine rather than sitting on your desktop and sending every email manually. There are many marketing tools out there that you can use in order to automate your email marketing campaign and most of them are very easy to use.
Even in the absence of your marketing head, you can easily use these tools for automating the whole email marketing process. From choosing the time to personalization, there are many features offered by these tools and you should definitely use them.
There are surely many ways you can streamline your email marketing campaign but the most effective approach to a successful email marketing campaign will be treating your leads as humans. In addition to this, you will also have to make sure that you buy an email list for marketing from a reputed email database provider so that the chances of converting leads into customers will be maximum.
Just use this guide to build a successful email marketing campaign as we have covered each and every important aspect of email marketing through this guide. An ideal email marketing campaign can easily become the star of your marketing campaign and the best part is you will not have to burn a hole in your pocket for it.
Also click here to know how to create your edu Email.